Hey everyone, welcome back! Today is the penultimate day of the Biannual Bibliothon! It’s hard to believe that it’s all coming to an end – I’ve had such fun with these tasks. Today’s has been set by Mary, and her blog can be found here! And the task is to list 25 facts (no more, no less) about you! Now, those with keen memories will remember that my first post on this blog was very similar (20 facts) – but don’t worry, these are new! So without further ado, let the list begin!
- One of my favourite characters is Harley Quinn – you can learn more about my connection with her on my last Bibliothon challenge.
- I have seven Harley Quinn’s from the Funko Pop range. That includes different variations, a miniature, and a keyring.
- My first holiday abroad was to Lanzarote with my older sister.
- My sister taught me to swim on the Lanzarote holiday by putting me on an island, in the deep end of the pool. I had to swim to get back to my sun lounger.
- I would love a white female cat – I’d call her Zelda, after the infamous Nintendo princess.
- The first Funko Pop I bought was Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.
- Speaking of Game of Thrones, I support House Targaryen for the Iron Throne.
- My favourite film villain is Freddy Krueger from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise.
- One of my favourite horror films is The Cabin in the Woods.
- In nursery school, I was convinced I was Tinker Bell. I jumped off a small wall, bruised my knee, and found out I wasn’t a fairy.
- I discovered the films of Studio Ghibli in my first year of secondary school, at a recommendation from my English teacher.
- I first got into Linkin Park through my brother. He used to play the Hybrid Theory album at night and I used to hear ‘Crawling’ through my wall.
- My favourite Linkin Park song is ‘Numb’, and I’m still upset over the death of Chester Bennington.
- I became addicted to the band Aiden in 2005, when they released their second album, Nightmare Anatomy.
- I met my hero, Wil Francis, at his gig in Sheffield in 2010.
- I’m really crap at guessing the murderer in murder mysteries/crime dramas.
- I collect mugs.
- J.K. Rowling inspires me to be a better writer.
- I was sorted into Thunderbird during the Ilvermorny Sorting on Pottermore.
- I cried when I saw the Hogwarts Express at my second visit to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. It wasn’t the first or last time I cried that day.
- One of my strange celebrity crushes is Peter Capaldi, as the Doctor.
- My favourite part that Tom Hiddleston has played is Loki in the Marvel films.
- My dad once drove me back to Mablethorpe, because I lost my phone at the bottom of a waltzer. Oops!
- My mum and I once jumped on our beds in a hotel. We didn’t know the beds were on wheels, and we went skidding halfway across the room!
- I’ve been fascinated by Camden in London for years. I finally got to visit it in 2015!
So there are 25 facts about me! I hope you enjoyed this post, and don’t forget to come back tomorrow, for the final Biannual Bibliothon challenge!